Today's craft is an easy to make and super cute little set of fairy furniture for pixies, fairies and woodland creatures to enjoy a civilized tea party in the woods! Combine this with an acorn fairy tea set from one of my previous blog posts and you have hours of entertainment for your little pixies (and yourself if you are anything like me!)
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3 wooden cotton reels, 1 big, 2 small
- Piece of cardboard
- Acrylic paints in red and white
- Hot glue gun
WHAT TO DO:
1) Gather your supplies and lay down a sheet of newspaper
2) Draw a bigger circle and two smaller on the cardboard and cut out. ( I used a jar lid and an egg cup)
3) Paint circles red
4) Once dry find a little helper to paint jolly white spots onto your circles
5) Paint the sides of your cotton reels white
6) Once dry use the hot glue gun to apply hot glue to the tops of the cotton reels and stick the circles on securely. (Make sure your little helpers are well out of the way for this bit)
7) Wait for your creations to dry
8) Have a tea party in the garden or woods with some friendly little woodland creatures or fairies!
Subscribe below to receive each new post hot off the press direct to your email!