This cashew cream is super thick and creamy. It is delicious on it's own, but also a gorgeous accompaniment to pancakes and puddings. This is a vegan dream! I love putting it on banana pancakes ( simply mashed bananas, dehydrated over night into rounds) but is also heavenly with fruit crumble or pie too!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- 2-3 handfuls of cashew nuts (Soaked overnight)
- 2-3 tblsp date syrup (or sweetener of your choice)
- dash of vanilla extract
- dash of water
WHAT TO DO:
- Put all ingredients into blender and blend till creamy and smooth
- If cream is too thick, add a tiny bit more water and pulse till blended
- Use a spatula to get cream out of blender jug and into a jug or bowl
- refrigerate till needed
- Enjoy the most yummy nut cream you have ever tasted! (and try not to eat it all at once!)
Subscribe below to receive each new post hot off the press direct to your email!