I made this filling as an experiment one time and my boy liked it so much, he requested it as his birthday cake filling!!! It is super chocolaty and rich and compliments a chocolate sponge perfectly!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 small jar of hazelnut butter
- 2 dessert spoons coconut butter
- 2 dessert spoons cacao powder
- 2-3 tblsp honey (or sweetener of your choice)
WHAT TO DO:
- Put all ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly
- Once your cake is cooled, spread evenly over the first layer of your cake
- Lay your second cake on top and voila!
Arisha's Inspiration Corner
Hi there, I am Arisha. Thanks for stopping by my little corner of inspirations! I LOVE making things. This blog is a place for me to share with you, lots of lovely things to make and do including:
Subscribe below to receive each new post hot off the press direct to your email!