Another recipe post, but this one is just too good not to share!!! This is my go to cake topping of choice, especially on a birthday! It makes a thick, rich fudgey cake topping that is sugar free and also vegan!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1/2 cup coconut butter
- 4 tblsp date syrup (or agave/ honey)
- 4 tblspfull fat canned coconut milk (the solid creamy bit at the top of the can)
- pinch sea salt
- dash vanilla extract
- 3 tblsp cocoa powder
WHAT TO DO:
- Put coconut butter and coconut cream into a metal or glass jug and melt in a pan of hot water
- Add all other ingredients and mix well till completely blended
- Put mixture into freezer for about 1 hour till it becomes thick and spreadable, or fridge overnight if you don't have a freezer
- Spread thickly over cake and enjoy!
NOTE: Keep you cake in the fridge till you serve it as this topping becomes melty at room temperature!
Arisha's Inspiration Corner
Hi there, I am Arisha. Thanks for stopping by my little corner of inspirations! I LOVE making things. This blog is a place for me to share with you, lots of lovely things to make and do including:
Subscribe below to receive each new post hot off the press direct to your email!