I have been intending to make some of this cleaning vinegar for ages now, and finally got some together, so I am sharing the recipe for all to enjoy! I used lemon and sage, but the combinations you could use are endless. Next time, I plan on trying orange and rose petal or lime and rosemary! This is such a gorgeous natural cleaner, that you can use all over your house, especially in the kitchen and bathroom. It is easy to make, cheap, natural and smells fantastic, plus you get that great feeling from making something wonderful and useful yourself!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Glass jar
- White vinegar
- citrus peel
- Fresh herbs or flower petals
WHAT TO DO:
- First wash and dry your glass jar
- Part fill the jar with your citrus peel and herbs (I have used lemon and sage)
- Heat the white vinegar to almost boiling
- Pour vinegar over lemon and sage and seal the jar
- Place jar in a dark cool place for approx 24 hours ( longer if you want a stronger scent)
- Strain the herbs and peels out and discard, put vinegar back into jar to store
- To use simply wipe surfaces with equal parts water and vinegar mixture, or make up a spray bottle with 1/3 vinegar and 2/3 water for an all purpose cleaner!
Arisha's Inspiration Corner
Hi there, I am Arisha. Thanks for stopping by my little corner of inspirations! I LOVE making things. This blog is a place for me to share with you, lots of lovely things to make and do including:
Subscribe below to receive each new post hot off the press direct to your email!