This is a delightful mixture to whip up for you and your loved one to enjoy this valentines day. What could be more romantic than soaking in a steamy, scented bath together, maybe massaging each others feet while you are in there as an extra gift of love to one another. I have chosen these particular ingredients, partly due to they look so pretty together, and partly as they all have some kind of aphrodisiac quality.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 handfuls of dried rose petals: Roses are a universal symbol of love and they are a natural aphrodisiac, not to mention that they also turn the bath water a delicate shade of pink!
- 2 handfuls of dried jasmine flowers: Since ancient times jasmine has been known as 'The queen of flowers. In India, jasmine is considered to be such a good aphrodisiac that the bride and groom's bedroom are decorated with it on their wedding night!
- 2 handfuls of dried malva flowers: Malva is very soothing to the skin, and historically, people liked to spread it on doorways and weave it into garlands for the fertility and fire festival of Beltane.
- 1 handful star anise: This beautiful herb is often used for increasing sex drive
- Some candles
WHAT TO DO:
- Light some candles and place safely around your bathroom
- Run a steamy hot bath
- Mix all ingredients together and sprinkle liberally into your bath
- Pour two drinks of something cold and delicious and enjoy your valentines bath with your loved one!
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!
Arisha's Inspiration Corner
Hi there, I am Arisha. Thanks for stopping by my little corner of inspirations! I LOVE making things. This blog is a place for me to share with you, lots of lovely things to make and do including:
Subscribe below to receive each new post hot off the press direct to your email!