This cashew cream is super thick and creamy. It is delicious on it's own, but also a gorgeous accompaniment to pancakes and puddings. This is a vegan dream! I love putting it on banana pancakes ( simply mashed bananas, dehydrated over night into rounds) but is also heavenly with fruit crumble or pie too!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- 2-3 handfuls of cashew nuts (Soaked overnight)
- 2-3 tblsp date syrup (or sweetener of your choice)
- dash of vanilla extract
- dash of water
WHAT TO DO:
- Put all ingredients into blender and blend till creamy and smooth
- If cream is too thick, add a tiny bit more water and pulse till blended
- Use a spatula to get cream out of blender jug and into a jug or bowl
- refrigerate till needed
- Enjoy the most yummy nut cream you have ever tasted! (and try not to eat it all at once!)
Arisha's Inspiration Corner
Hi there, I am Arisha. Thanks for stopping by my little corner of inspirations! I LOVE making things. This blog is a place for me to share with you, lots of lovely things to make and do including:
Subscribe below to receive each new post hot off the press direct to your email!