I have discovered a passion for making Waldorf inspired dolls. I love every part of the process from the initial ideas and drawings right through to making tiny cute little outfits and finishing touches. I recently created a pattern for little crocheted shoes to fit a 10" Waldorf doll, so I thought I would share it here for anyone who wants to make some themselves. I have never written down properly any of the crochet patterns I have made, so bear with me if the lingo is not completely professional! Here goes...
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
-approx 10g dk wool ( or maybe less)
- crochet hook, size 3.75
- Large eyed needle for weaving in ends
WHAT TO DO:
sl st=slip stitch
- ch 3 and join with sl st
- ch1, dc times 8 into centre of circle
- ch 1, sc x 2 into next 3 st, dc x 2 into next 4 st, sc x 2 into next 3 st, join with sl st
- ch1, (back loops only) sc into next 5 st, (back loops only) dc into next 8 st, ( back loops only) sc into next 5 st, join with sl st
-ch 1, sc into next 4 st, (dec) 5 times, sc into next 4 st, join with a sl st
- ch 1, sl st every st, fasten off and weave in ends.
Arisha's Inspiration Corner
Hi there, I am Arisha. Thanks for stopping by my little corner of inspirations! I LOVE making things. This blog is a place for me to share with you, lots of lovely things to make and do including:
Subscribe below to receive each new post hot off the press direct to your email!