How many people return from the beach with pockets full of shells and driftwood and then end up with boxes of dusty beach treasure never looked at again? This project will get some of that treasure fairy blinged up and out on display with your very own fairy ring at the bottom of the garden! (You do need a hot glue gun to make this, I borrowed one from my friend but you can pick them up quite cheaply on ebay too.)
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
-small driftwood sticks
-Hot glue gun
WHAT TO DO:
1) Lay out your shells on a piece of newspaper
2) Carefully paint all your shells in red or any colour you want your toadstools to be
3) Do a second coat when the first is dry
4) Paint on white spots all different sizes
5) Heat up your glue gun an put a big blob in the centre underside of your shell
6) Press a piece of driftwood onto the glue blob and hold till it dries. Repeat with all your shells
When you are done, you can either make a fairy ring in the garden, or simply decorate your indoor plant pots with cute little toadstools!
Arisha's Inspiration Corner
Hi there, I am Arisha. Thanks for stopping by my little corner of inspirations! I LOVE making things. This blog is a place for me to share with you, lots of lovely things to make and do including:
Subscribe below to receive each new post hot off the press direct to your email!