I know I have already posted this recipe on my raw recipes page, but as the summer holiday's are here now, I thought I would share it again. These little raw cookies are so tasty, so good for you and so quick to make, they are the perfect treat to have on hand for hungry kid's and adults!
WHAT YOU NEED:
1 handful sultanas
1/2 cup soft pitted dates
1/2 cup ground almonds
1 handful walnuts
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp almond essence
1/2 cup raw virgin coconut oil
WHAT TO DO:
- Put all ingredients except coconut oil into your food processor and pulse till breadcrumby.
- Place coconut oil in a bowl or metal jug and place jug into a pan of hot water. - - Once melted add to mixture in food processor and blend till a dough ball consistency is reached. (If mixture is too wet, add a bit more ground almonds. If too dry, add a tiny bit of water or more coconut oil. )
- Take small bits of mixture and roll into little balls.
- Place on a plate and slightly flatten each one with your thumb.
- Place in fridge and you have a delicious, healthy sweet snack on hand for the whole family, and the best part is you can whip them up in about five minutes!
Arisha's Inspiration Corner
Hi there, I am Arisha. Thanks for stopping by my little corner of inspirations! I LOVE making things. This blog is a place for me to share with you, lots of lovely things to make and do including:
Subscribe below to receive each new post hot off the press direct to your email!