Another recipe post, but this one is just too good not to share!!! This is my go to cake topping of choice, especially on a birthday! It makes a thick, rich fudgey cake topping that is sugar free and also vegan!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1/2 cup coconut butter
- 4 tblsp date syrup (or agave/ honey)
- 4 tblspfull fat canned coconut milk (the solid creamy bit at the top of the can)
- pinch sea salt
- dash vanilla extract
- 3 tblsp cocoa powder
WHAT TO DO:
- Put coconut butter and coconut cream into a metal or glass jug and melt in a pan of hot water
- Add all other ingredients and mix well till completely blended
- Put mixture into freezer for about 1 hour till it becomes thick and spreadable, or fridge overnight if you don't have a freezer
- Spread thickly over cake and enjoy!
NOTE: Keep you cake in the fridge till you serve it as this topping becomes melty at room temperature!
Subscribe below to receive each new post hot off the press direct to your email!