This is a delightful mixture to whip up for you and your loved one to enjoy this valentines day. What could be more romantic than soaking in a steamy, scented bath together, maybe massaging each others feet while you are in there as an extra gift of love to one another. I have chosen these particular ingredients, partly due to they look so pretty together, and partly as they all have some kind of aphrodisiac quality.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 handfuls of dried rose petals: Roses are a universal symbol of love and they are a natural aphrodisiac, not to mention that they also turn the bath water a delicate shade of pink!
- 2 handfuls of dried jasmine flowers: Since ancient times jasmine has been known as 'The queen of flowers. In India, jasmine is considered to be such a good aphrodisiac that the bride and groom's bedroom are decorated with it on their wedding night!
- 2 handfuls of dried malva flowers: Malva is very soothing to the skin, and historically, people liked to spread it on doorways and weave it into garlands for the fertility and fire festival of Beltane.
- 1 handful star anise: This beautiful herb is often used for increasing sex drive
- Some candles
WHAT TO DO:
- Light some candles and place safely around your bathroom
- Run a steamy hot bath
- Mix all ingredients together and sprinkle liberally into your bath
- Pour two drinks of something cold and delicious and enjoy your valentines bath with your loved one!
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!
Subscribe below to receive each new post hot off the press direct to your email!