This delicious drink is so yummy, you will want to drink it every single day! It is super creamy and sweet, and also has a whole host of health benefits too! All my kids love this, and you can add extra's such as raw cacao to turn it into chocolate milk or superfoods to give it an extra health boost too! My little boy loves to be involved in the preparation of nut and seed soaking (stirring up a nutty concoction in his own little jar! ) and due to the nuts and seeds are soaked., the enzymes are activated and get you feeling great! You can switch nuts to your own personal fave's too.
WHAT YOU NEED:
3/4 cup hemp seeds
1 tsp turmeric
1 tsp cinnamon
dash of date syrup
WHAT TO DO:
- Place hemp seeds, nuts and dates in a jar and cover with spring or filtered water. Leave to soak overnight or at least for a few hours
- Drain nuts, seeds and dates and place in blender. Add spring water, enough for however much milk you want to make
- Blend for a couple of minutes
- Sieve milk into a large bowl
- Rinse blender then pour milk in. Add turmeric, cinnamon and date syrup and blend again.
- Pour into glasses and enjoy!
Subscribe below to receive each new post hot off the press direct to your email!