This recipe is a favourite cookie recipe of ours, but using honey instead of sugar and spelt flour instead of wholemeal. They are really chunky and satisfying for those times when only a cookie will do! They are also super quick and easy to make.
You will need:
A baking tray
A round cookie cutter
4oz soft butter
4oz wholemeal spelt flour
4oz porridge oats
What to do:
- Put oven on at 180 degrees centigrade
- In a bowl, mix the butter with the honey
- Add oats and flour and mix well till completely blended
- Grease a baking tray, then roll out mixture thinly on surface
- Use you cookie cutter to cut out cookies and place onto tray ( makes about 12 cookies)
- Bake for 12-15 mins
- Allow to cool before serving
Subscribe below to receive each new post hot off the press direct to your email!