This is a yummy vegan crumbly topping, that you can add to your favourite vegetable pie filling to create a quick, easy and delicious crumble . We made ours to top a cheesy vegetable mix here, but I have also made scrumptious vegan versions with vegetables in a tomato, onion and herb sauce.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- A pan of cooked veg in your fave sauce
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
-1/2 cup pecans
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 3/4 cup coconut butter
- 1/2 tsp cajun spice
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt
WHAT TO DO:
- Turn your oven to 200 degrees c
- Pour your vegetable and sauce mix into an oven proof dish
- Put all nuts and seeds into a food processor and blend till finely ground or pulse if you like your crumble more chunky
- Add all other ingredients and pulse till blended
- Spread the nutty mixture over the vegetable mixture and bake for about 20 minutes
- Serve with a green salad and enjoy!
Subscribe below to receive each new post hot off the press direct to your email!