WHAT TO DO:
* Lay out some newspaper and set out jars
* Cover your jars in a thick layer of glue
* Rip tissue paper into strips roughly the height of you jars and press onto the gluey surface, cutting or ripping excess paper off
* Glue a leaf to the front of each jar
* Cover whole jar in glue again and stick on another layer of tissue paper. This looks great if you use a different colour for the top layer.
* Cover the whole thing in a final thin layer of glue to seal it all in
* Wait for jars to dry, then place a night-light in each one and marvel at your beautiful creations!
NOTE: Never leave a lit candle unattended.
Subscribe below to receive each new post hot off the press direct to your email!